startup tweaking for projection mapping installation

Обычно это стационарные проекторы с огромными яркостью и диагональю, устанавливаемые в больших помещениях.

startup tweaking for projection mapping installation

Сообщение HarryJenkins » 19 май 2018, 09:33

Hi,

I am working on a projection mapping installation with two BenQ projectors and a PC running windows 8.
More often than not I turn on the two projectors then start up touch designer and need to "transform" the projected image a few pixels to the left on one of the projectors to get the mapping back to where I saved it last. Occasionally I also need to tweak the "stoner" grid warp settings as well.
Also occasionally, Windows 8 will change the projectors' (used as an additional monitors) locations and resolution. Of course this completely screws up all the mapping and I have to reset the windows system display settings then tweak the locations of the projections.
Has anyone else dealt with a similar issue? Any advice on getting windows to fix settings for a pair of projectors? Why do I constantly need to "move" the image to get it back to correct mapping location?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.derivative.ca/forum/viewtop ... =27&t=9288
Blockchain Application Marketing

Thank you.
HarryJenkins

Вернуться в Инсталляционные и профессиональные проекторы